Wednesday, June 3, 2015

FNwF

is on again for this month... YES this Friday.
WOW... where did May go???
Anyways as it turns cooler here in Australia & the southern hemisphere... it's so nice having an excuse to sit & sew in front of the warm fire. I'm spoilt as I have air con in my cubbyhole, so I can stitch away to my hearts content 'til the wee hours of the morning!

It's easy to sew with us... just link up your blog below.
Then over the weekend write a blog post showing us what you got up to.
If you do & your number comes up... you could win this small gift from me.
It's a pattern for a sewing caddy from Little Red Jug by Susan Carr... with some extra bits added too.

Come on... get hubby sorted for a night watching HIS favourite show or SPorT.. & come sew with us.
I'd LoVe to have you "virtually" over.
* * * * *

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

23 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

Love to join you

kiwikid said...

Me too!

Maria said...

Me three! X

Simone Harding said...

Count me in.

Fiona said...

see you on Friday...
Hugz

Anonymous said...

i am in also,lol dont start without me Chez,lol xx

Susan said...

I'll be there!!! yahoo

Loving the cooler weather - we even have under 10 at night....our 1 week of winter is here.

Michell said...

I already have my items to do, but must remember to blog about them ;)

Outback Craftaholic said...

Hi Cheryl. I've been out of the loop for awhile because of travelling and a death in the family. Looking forward to a night of stitching and catching up with people again. Cheers, Tracy.

Oddbjørg said...

I have so many projects to choose between, so I hope to spend an hour or two in my creative corner.

Kim said...

See you tomorrow night I will be binding

Michelle Ridgway said...

I will be in my favourite chair quilting..see you then x

Brenda said...

I will either get to the sewing room or crochet the evening away.

Helen said...

So looking forward to some stitching and catching up with everyone :)

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

I cannot find my bells, so I will just be there :D

Author said...

looking forward to another productive night.

Noela said...

Hope to get hubby sorted early so I can stitch away with you. Hugs.....

Narelle said...

I just had a 'light bulb moment' and realized tonight is the first Friday so rushed straight over to link up. Now I'm off to put some winter woolies on, dinner on, and enjoy my Friday night with friends :o)

Susan said...

I'm there already! Thanks.

Lin said...

Glad to be back with you again this Friday. xx

Bobbie said...

sorry I came late ... but I will have something to show you tomorrow ..

Radka said...

Another month gone? Really? :-))
See you all tonight!
xx

Wendyb said...

A little late but there!!!