Tuesday, September 5, 2017

PinCusHioN PaRaDe

I have quite a collection of pincushions... & I just LoVe each & every one of them too.
Some have been received as swap gifts... some gifts from friends... a few made by my brother... a couple from me to me... some even purchased at a local FeTe or Guild.
No matter how I accumulated them... they sit with pride of place in my cubbyhole.
I have grouped them together so you can get a better look.
Hope you EnJoY my PaRaDe...
If you would like to see more pretties...
just click on over to HeRe.
Some you can eat...
Some with Flowers... 
 Some are odd shapes...
A few are animals...
Some are  w-e-l-l  used...
And some are in hiding... bit shy I think...

And finally... NOT an ugly pincushion... as my big bro made this one...
BuT perhaps somewhat unwanted in a sewing room... 
the "mouse" ...
not the pin cushion... lol
* * * * *

18 comments:

Ondrea said...

I love your collection of pin cushions. I am also a collector. Who can't resist?

Anonymous said...

Hi Chez love your collection,there are a few that look familiar,lol, thankyou for showing xx

Sandi said...

Lots of lovely pincushions - they look great all together in the basket..xx

Jo said...

I do love your pin cushion display. You have made some lovely ones and I enjoy using the one I received made by your brother too.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lots of awesome pincushions I love my "big bro" thAt you gave to me ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sharm said...

Wow, what a collection - have to say I'm loving the duck!

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Enjoyed your post and all your lovely pincushions. The wooden flower pin cushion is quite unusual, as is your "ugly wooden mouse.😊

Maria said...

A beautiful collection of pincushions Cheryll.
Your "Big Bros" mouse 🐭 is lovely.

Hilachas said...

OMG! What a bunch of pretty and interesting pincushions. I like the way you presented them. What a lovely parade you have. Thanks for sharing.

Lin said...

Lovely collection. xx

Daffycat said...

What a fabulous pincushion basket! I love them all!

Christine M said...

Hi Chez. You have a lovely collection of pin cushions there. I recognise one of them!! Seeing your wooden one made me realise I had left the lovely one you sent out of my collection photo. Next time!

Fiona said...

lovely pincushions... I am lucky enough to have a mouse one too from you - I think I love the duck basket one ...
Hugz

Jenny said...

What a collection and what a nice way to keep them all in a basket.

Janet said...

What a great collection. I love the big one with the flowers on it. I think I like big pincushions generally. I see you have an owl. They seem to be popular. Last night when I was awake in the middle of the night there were two owls calling to each other. Hubby figured the low pitched one was the female, as they are generally bigger. I wouldn't have guessed that.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I love your wee mouse! And I like your idea of displaying them in a basket too. Enjoyed my visit - thank you!

Karen S said...

What a delightful collection. They look lovely.

Sheryl said...

These are gorgeous, difficult to choose a favourite, maybe the animals, love the owl.